07 May 2011

There goes my brain!

Wow!

May 5th 2011 was probably the best day in my life! I started of in school doing a bit of animation(which you will see later) and then Anne told me that I had received my letter from the Animation Workshop. All of a sudden my heart started beating, I started sweating and shaking. So the last part of the animation I did came out a bit shakier because I couldn't really concentrate. I came home, went into my room, opened the letter and tears rolled down my face. My lifelong dream came true! I will as of August 29th be a first year student of character animation at the Animation Workshop! I was so happy I went into a state of shock. I didn't know what to do. I just sat on my bed, did a sudoku or two and then I realized I needed to tell my mom and dad. Of course they were very happy for me. I scared my mom a bit (I always like doing that in these kinds of situations ;) ) but she was happy. I celebrated it with a piece of cake with Jane and we headed home to her place accompanied by Simon and Lasse. At their place we head a great dinner with a lot of our nice friends and we went to Paletten to hear The Artems. It was almost certain the best concert I've ever been to. Two thirds of the audience were from the school and everyone was dancing and jumping around. The music was amazing and the mood was unbelievable. 2 jumpy and sweaty hours later Simon, Lasse, Iona and I walked our way to Merkurkollegiet, where we watched the original Star Wars trilogy all night. We kept ourselves awake and ran down to the school at 7.30 next morning. My day ended with a wild and loud morning dance. After that I went straight home into my bed. I fell asleep at 9 o'clock, after 25 hours I'll probably never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes - you scared me!!!
    You moved me...
    You made me happy...
    You made me proud...
    - and you do that all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete