04 May 2011

May the fourth be with you.

Happy Star Wars day everyone!
Okay, a few minutes ago a countdown ended on maythe4th.starwars.com and it redirected you to www.foxmovies.com/. I'm not quite sure what this means. It has probably got something to do with the bluray-complete saga release on september 16th. I've searched the net and what I found was a link that revealed the disc details for the bluray set. That's all i've found so far. But hopefully there's something bigger and more exciting out there, that I just haven't found. 
On another note I scanned more sketches for you to see! 

"Most people want to live long lives, but they don't want it to show on their bodies that their wish came true"

 "Normally the summer is much colder than normally" 

"Never envy a rich man - he is just a poor man with money" 






The last sketch I tried coloring in photoshop. It turned out nice I think, so I might do that more in the future!

PS: I just got a call that our answers from the Animation Workshop is out! Unfortunately I didn't hear it in time, so I'll have to wait for the mail to get me mine. My heart is beating so fast right now!

3 comments:

  1. Det bliver sejere og sejere... Glæder mig til du får åbnet post imorgen... Sæt dig foran brevsprækken og vent på det dumper ned foran dig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geniale tegninger Stoffer
    Sejt er det i morgen du får svar?
    UUHH jeg krydser fingre ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For f..... da - det er ALT for spændende!!!!
    No matter what - du er den bedste i MIN verden søn.

    ReplyDelete